Thursday, November 1, 2007

One more week (I hope)





I am tired and uncomfortable just in case you are wondering :)

So here are the pics many of you have been requesting...
Obviously 2 are of the nursery, one is the big version of me and the other is a poem from the favor given out at the shower hosted by my sister and mom.
I went to the doctor today and nothing too exciting. Everything is going fine, a little progress but no sense of when the baby will be joining us. I am still working and will continue until I am no longer able.

Hope everyone had a great Halloween!
Heidi

2 comments:

Heather and Jason said...

Hey Mommies-

The room looks great. I am sure sweet pea will love it. It looks nice and cozy. Reed cannot wait until he can see his new cousin. He is so cute with smaller children. I look forward to the birthday. It's not far now Papa Smurf.

Love you girls-
Heather

jujufroot said...

It is so exciting that you are having a baby. Can't wait to see the picture of the little one.

Love you
Julie(your cousin)