Friday, September 6, 2013

Grand Marias - Day 2

We started day two at the donut shop, of course! The World's Best Donut Shop is what the kids most remember from last year. We then took a walk on Artist's Point and out to the lighthouse.  The kids really enjoyed climbing on the rocks. I remember loving that myself as a child so I don't blame them. After lunch and a nap we went to Caribou River to throw more rocks. Leo got his first experience with a leech, gross, but he didn't even flinch when I took it off. It was a really nice relaxing day.
 
 
The view from our window

 
Donuts!

 
Ha! Dru and Julie

 
East Bay was so calm in the morning

 
Crazy kids ready to walk/climb

 
Out at the lighthouse

 
More kisses

 
My girl

 
My boy

 
I did it!!

 
This made me so nervous

 
Who doesn't look good this hat

 
Caribou River

No comments: