Saturday, August 25, 2007

Not too much to share


My trip to Chicago with my friend Desi went well. Lots-o-time in the car in such a short time! We saw the Chicago Bandits, a professional women's softball team, get beat by the Washington Glory. We ate some really good food as well!

My sister, mom, Julie and I went to the fair this past Thursday, opening day. It was a bit rainy but we were able to stay out of most of it. Where was my dad you ask!? Well he was supposed to join us but decided to not call in sick...must be where my sister got the rule following gene. We were there for almost 12 hours. I was exhausted!!!

Today my sister, nephew, mom and I went to the Como Zoo in St. Paul to take pictures for the baby's room. Had some luck but nothing spectacular. Here is a pic of my nephew, Reed. Isn't he precious! He will be two November 7th. Just two days before my due date...

I can't believe Labor Day is just around the corner. Have a safe and relaxing holiday! Heidi

2 comments:

Desi said...

Wow, Reed is getting big! He's adorable.

Unknown said...

Hi Heidi!
Maryan gave me the blog info. I just wanted to tell you myself, Congratulations!!! On the baby and the new job. :)I am so excited for you and Julie. And Reed is beautiful! It is great to see he is fianlly home after such a long wait. I hope you are feeling well and I can't wait to read your updates! ~Melissa