Thursday, August 2, 2007

15 weeks to go!!!

I hope you all are well, since we here in Minneapolis are lucky to be alive. I'm sure you've all seen the news about the 35W bridge collapse.

Julie has had some trouble with a spider bite which has caused her eye to become swollen shut. It has been so for nearly a week now. Her doctor said there was a possibility of hospitalization but luckily it has improved so that wasn't necessary. She has been out of work all week and will be until next week. Another positive thing is that her eye wasn't shut when she drove us from Phoenix to Las Vegas last Friday night...

I am feeling quite well, just a bit tired. I can feel the baby kick and move quite a bit now. I am growing and growing and growing. I will soon put a pic of me on here so you can get a good chuckle.

Julie and I went on a dinner cruise with a group from my work July 13th, this picture is before we set sail on the river. It was a beautiful night and the food was quite good. It was nice getting to know my fellow sonographers and their significant others.






With the benefit of having ultrasound at my fingertips I as able to capture a profile picture this week. The baby is facing "up" with the top of its head to the right.


Hugs!

2 comments:

Desi said...

Eeek, poor Julie! I hope that improves quickly.

LRL said...

Wow - sorry to hear about your eye, Julie! Congrats to both of you on the pregnancy! Glad to hear you are feeling fine, Heidi. I hope this hot, humid summer isn't taking you for a ride!

Take care,
LRL