Sunday, August 21, 2011

My 200th Post!!

Wow! I've been blogging about the kid(s) since I was pregnant with Dru. That was WAY back in 2007! I have really enjoyed being able to have a place to keep you all updated with the way our family has drastically changes over these 4 years. I realize that the updates don't come often enough for most of you though I always try to have an interesting event to post about. I look forward to keeping this blog for years to come so my hope is that you'll stay along with me.

As of this Tuesday, August 23rd, I will officially be a Robole. My last name will be legally changed (not hyphenated). This means the title to this blog must also change. We will now be the Robole family in whole. I do hope this means less confusion for people we encounter as the kids grow and enter school. Obviously I would have preferred to have a marriage certificate to authenticate what it means for my committment to Julie but I am optimistic we will have that opportunity in a few years.

Blessed,
Heidi Jo Robole

1 comment:

Desi said...

Congratulations again on your name!

I don't comment often since I read the posts in Google Reader, but I get excited every time I see them come through! Thanks for keeping the blog going.