Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!




















Tomorrow Dru will be 3 months old! Mama Julie is enjoying her time with her and I am getting a bit more used to being back at work. Here are some recent photos:

The first two are when Julie and I watched my nephew, Reed. Dinner was lasagna in the 1970's highchair then Reed was talking to Dru in his "language" and then pointed to the camera. It was amazing, he must have been telling her to look at the camera. I wish I would have gotten that on video.

The third is Dru ready to brave a cold car ride and the fouth is Dru giving me a Valentine's Day gift. Adorable!

We will be having her 3 month photos done on Saturday. Be prepared for cuteness :)
Also, be patient on the photos of Dru's donor, Jamie. They are still to come...

No comments: