Friday, January 11, 2008

Big Girl Bath!

Dru took her first bath in her big girl tub! She loves her baths. She stays so calm and content. As you can see she has curly hair when it's wet. She is now 8 weeks old. My, how time flies. She "talks" now in the most adorable voice. It makes me melt!
 
I am now taking baby steps to move her into her crib. She is still sleeping in her moses basket but we moved it across the room onto the lounge chair. It may be a total coincidence but she slept through the night (9 hours) 2 nights in a row after we moved her. Julie thinks she may have been cold being on the floor. We will then move the basket into her crib and finally stop using the basket. She will probably be fine, it's me I'm worried about.
I have been checking out daycares. It is a huge decision and has been difficult just visiting them, I get emotional just at the thought of leaving her there. Thank goodness we still have a few months.

1 comment:

Desi said...

whoa! I barely recognized her with the curly hair. Cute!