Saturday, August 23, 2014

Our Wedding

With all the planning and the busy summer that followed it has been a few months to get back on the blog. I hope we still have some followers!

On Friday April 11th Julie and I finally made our commitment to each other legal as we were married in front of many family and friends. It was an amazing day and I cherish that our children were able to be a part of it. Our ceremony was held at our church in St. Paul and our reception followed at DeGidio's restaurant. My heart fills with joy every time I think of that day.

My sister and Julie's brother were our witnesses, we were so grateful to have them by our sides. We are amazingly lucky to have our parents be there as well. We definitely don't take that for granted. The kids did really well and wish we could do it all over again, and I guess a piece of me feels the same way!

 Our first look

The weather was perfect, 65 and sunny

Before the ceremony

 With Reed
 
 With Jake, Zach and Nick
 

Mike and Heather, our witnesses 
 
While our soloist performs

Vows

We waited 18 years for this moment!

 

Our carrot cake, yum!

No comments: