Friday, April 25, 2014

Arizona - part 2

On our second day in Arizona we started out meeting my aunt Yvonne and two of my cousins. We had heard a lot about the amazing breakfast at T.C. Eggintons so it was great to finally try it out. It was quite good even though the service was really slow. It was a short visit but we were able to meet my cousin Jen's boyfriend, Greg. After breakfast we headed to my Grandma Lois' house to take in another swim. 

While we swam a man was playing the piano. The kids were intrigued and wanted to stay and watch. Unfortunately kids have to leave the pool area by 2:30pm. Next up Grandpa John took them on a golf cart ride. After leaving Grandma Lois' we headed back to Scottsdale for an evening swim, then off to bed.

I think they like Chris just a little

Family time at breakfast

Off to the pool

Us :)

Sweet girl 

Grandma Lois in the shade

piano player

golf cart rides never get old

No comments: