Monday, November 25, 2013

Miss Olivia Grace

The second weekend in November Dru and I went to Texas to meet my cousin Amy's first born. Olivia Grace was born at the end of August and so I was really itching to get my baby fix! She is so adorable and sweet. She was such a trooper with us hogging her all the time. We were able to spend time catching up with Amy and Jeff as well as getting lots of snuggle time. I asked Dru what her favorite part of the trip was, she said "Holding Olivia!". I am so thrilled for Amy and Jeff, they are and will continue to be wonderful parents. Scroll down for the cutie pie :)
 
 
Dru waiting for our time to board

 
Dru watching over Olivia

 
Such a little mom

 
She loved holding Olivia's hand

 
Riding around town

 
Thanks for letting us visit!

No comments: