Thursday, July 25, 2013

Rainbow Wedding Shower

I am the Best Lady for my friend Desi's wedding this August. I was honored to throw her and her fiancé, Becky, a bridal shower. I chose a rainbow theme and I think it turned out fairly well. One of my co-workers made the amazing rainbow cupcakes. Many of the guests said they were the best cupcakes they ever had. To top it off they were really cool looking! For the favors I chose rainbow Twizzlers and suckers with a thank you message. The first game we played was a "Do you know their answer" game. I asked each of them 10 questions (each set was different) and the other had to try to answer them correctly. The person who guessed how many they would get right won a prize. The other game had the guests guess what age they were in each photo set. The most correct answers was the winner. It was a nice day spent celebrating the upcoming wedding!
 
 
Some of the décor (you can see the photo game in the background)

 
The guest "book"

 
Delicious and looked fantastic!

 
The favors

No comments: