Thursday, May 16, 2013

Mother's Day

We attended the annual Race for the Cure Twin Cities at the Mall of America. It was 40 degrees and windy so the 4 of us and my grandma decided to walk inside. We got a coffee and sat in the food court for a bit then met the others at the finish line. I don't have the group photos yet but will try to add those later. After the walk we went to the Blooms for lunch. After lunch the kids and I met Julie at her brother's for a celebration of Zach's confirmation. It was a busy day! The best gifts the kids gave me that weekend: Dru cleaned her room all by herself and Leo dressed himself! What a treat!
 
A coffee, hot chocolate and smoothie break

Dru walks in celebration of Aunt Yvonne
 
\
My mom and sister
 

My mom with her sisters and mother

Grandma Lois and Dru


Me and my kids

No comments: