Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Summer Activities

Over the past few weeks we've been out and about a lot! Here are two things we were able to enjoy outside. First at Caponi Art Part we went to see Mexican Folk Dancing which was really neat, and to make it even more fun, Dru was able to participate!! Yes, Dru has pink hair and was partnered with her twin in a striped dress. It was really cute and she kept making sure we were watching. She was thrilled :)




One morning we took the kids to Pump It Up in Burnsville (a warehouse filled with different types of jumpers/slides/obstacle courses all filled with air). They have some open times between parties on a few days during the week. Leo was brave enough to climb up the slide but not to go down. After an employee attempted to get him down without success, I had to go get him and make him go down with me. As soon as we got to the bottom, he says, "Let's do it again!". Um, I don't think so. I had a plastic burn on my elbow for a week.


 This one is Dru just in case you can't tell, no fear for her


One beautiful Saturday morning, my friend Desi, our friend Katie and her family, the kids and I went to Hiawatha Lake Pool. It is a wading pool with a zero entry and only gets to 2 feet deep. There are little bubbling fountains and poles that spray water. The kids really enjoyed the pool and the park which is right next to it.


No comments: