Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Leo 8 months



It is difficult to imagine that we were patiently (or not so patiently) waiting for Leo to arrive just over 8 months ago. He has been such a joy! We are currently trying to get him to stop wheezing. After another trip to urgent care he is on nebulizer treatments. The doctor thought he was such a good baby!
He can turn frequently from back to tummy but has only mastered this maneuver in his crib. He sits up quite well as long as he isn't trying to look behind him, like at his sister who runs around in a blur. I am anxiously waiting for him to be mobile and I know I'll regret that as soon as it happens. I wish I could report that he is sleeping through the night, but no can do :) He must have an internal alarm clock for 3:30am.
It won't be long until he is a toddler, we are trying to soak up as much of this time as possible.

No comments: