Sunday, July 19, 2009

Leo: 2 months




Our Handsome Boy!!


Leo is growing like a weed and is such a sweetheart. He is still struggling with reflux and we expect he will for awhile. His tear ducts remain closed unfortunately. I have taken him to my chiropractor to see if they can work any magic for the reflux, sleeping and a stiff shoulder/neck. So far the sleeping is better, the reflux is worse and I'm not quite sure about the shoulder.


I only have 2 weeks left of maternity leave! I can't believe it. I don't feel I've been able to enjoy him as much as I did Dru. Most likely I think it's because we've been so busy getting our house ready to sell. We hope to have it on the market by the end of the month...wish us luck!

Julie starts her maternity leave next Monday, so we'll have a week together. Her work is going through a major transition so she's a bit concerned about being gone during such an important time.

We hope everyone is having a wonderful summer!

No comments: