Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Adorable Story

I want to remember this story so I am posting it here.

On Saturday afternoon my parents, Dru and I were at Midway Stadium. My parents were walking on either side of Dru, each holding one of her hands. It was really cute. I was walking along side them when suddenly she quickly dropped their hands and ran over to me and grabbed my hand. I didn't cry but was very surprised so really could have. What a sweet moment!

Earlier that same day I was crying while rocking her since there are very few days with just her left. Maybe she can sense my horomone levels going crazy...

1 comment:

Hanna said...

I have your blog in my favorites and occasionally check to see if here are new photo's. I so enjoy seeing them. It really stuck home when you mentioned getting emotional about Dru's final moments as an only child. I remember being very emotional about this myself and wondering how I could possibly love another as much as I did Seth. Your heart has an amazing capasity. It leaves me overwhelmed with love which is truely a profound feeling. I'm sure you know. Good luck! Can't wait to see Peanut!