Thursday, April 24, 2008

First Week of Daycare

Ok, so I knew it would be hard, but clearly not aware how much I would struggle. I was crying so hard when we dropped her off Wednesday morning I couldn't talk. Julie had to talk for me. We had to wake her up, which she is not used to nor fond of and we dropped her off around 7am. I cried all the way to work, and off and on all day. I think my co-workers were a bit confused on how to handle me. I only called to check on her twice. Both times she was doing well except that she was only drinking half of her bottle.

She was sleeping when I went to pick her up. Of course she was even more confused to see my face when I woke her up. It was a bit overwhelming for both of us. Today wasn't quite as terrible. I still struggled but no tears. She ate a little better and gave the ladies more smiles and giggles. Here is what she looked like when I picked her up... I did laugh a bit when I got over the shock!

(Her face says it all! I guess the girls didn't see the results of the poll.)

No comments: